Click the job description or read our Candidate Guide to get all the information you need!
If you are interested then please apply
Drive is a registered charity established in 1981 to support people with learning disabilities to live in quality housing in their local communities. We are passionate about supporting people to increase their independence and choices. We recognise the importance of a positive work/life balance for all staff. These values are reflected in our Investors in People accreditation.
What we offer:
In return for working with us, we offer you a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that values its staff as well as the people we support. We offer a number of employee benefits.
- No zero-hour contact(s)
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous mileage allowance (45p Per mile)
- Free DBS enrolment
- Career progression
- Employee perks
- Rewards and recognition
- Refer a friend scheme
- Fully paid induction training
- Gain qualifications whilst working
- Salary uplift following relevant qualification
- Advanced sleep in rate (£65.68 – per sleep in)
- Great organisational culture