Support Team Client Advisor
Forces Employment Charity offer a specialist programme which supports veterans in the Justice System who may be vulnerable, socially isolated, or need support to live or maintain a law-abiding life.
The role of Client Advisor is to deliver the support centre function for the programme. This position is full-time, 35 hours per week with a salary of £20,900. The successful candidate will be based in our central office in Birmingham and report to the Support Team leader and Support Centre Manager.
- Receive referrals of Veterans who are at risk of contact with the Justice System or are involved in the Justice System
- Make first contact with referrals within 2 working days and complete initial registration.
- Upload client information to case management system.
- Provide initial advice and guidance on registration.
- Support allocated caseworker to engage with the veteran after initial assessment.
- Support Veterans to obtain proof of service and sign required consent forms.
- Provide accurate and responsive telephone, text, social media and email ‘helpdesk’ support to veterans and other stakeholders.
- Record all interactions with accurately on the Salesforce case management system.
- To be flexible and complete any additional tasks, asked of you by the support team leader and Support Centre Manager.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, with a personable manner and excellent telephone technique.
- Experience of advising and supporting individuals.
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills.
- Experience of business administration in particular the use of databases and customer management systems to accurately record data.
- Strong organisational skills with a desire to achieve through own initiative.
- NVQ Level 4 Advice and Guidance.
- Empathy for those who have served in the Armed Forces.
- Understanding of those in the Justice System.
- Salesforce experience, this training will be provided for the successful candidate if they are not already trained.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter by Midnight Tuesday 6th June 2023
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an NPPV level 2 police vetting, been a resident in the UK for over 5 years and an Enhanced DBS clearance.
ContactsEmail: email@example.com Phone: 0121 262 3058
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.