Senior Bid Writer
This is a full time (35 hours a week), London based, Hybrid role with a salary range of £30-34k depending on experience
The Senior Bid Writer will join the Forces Employment Charity (FEC) during an exciting time as the charity grows and expands its business development, fundraising and income generation. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic team player with great bid writing skills to advance their career and our vital charitable work.
You will work with the Head of Development to research and identify new fundraising opportunities from trusts, foundations and companies and convert these into long term business relationships. You will also work within a team to produce high quality, bespoke proposals, and reports to demonstrate impact and outcomes to help drive the delivery of FEC across the UK.
- To work closely with the Head of Development, developing and implementing the charity’s income development strategy.
- Develop, prepare and submit high quality funding applications to trusts in line with their requirements as part of the overall fundraising strategy and contribute to the achievement of the charity’s overall fundraising target.
- Identify new funding opportunities, including charities, trusts and foundations and corporate philanthropists and developing ideas into compelling applications.
- Support in the management of monthly reporting requirements and demonstrate impact and outcomes according to grant agreements.
- Record all activities using the Forces Employment Charities Salesforce CRM database.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in preparing proposals
- A highly motivated, supportive, and collaborative team worker.
- Engaging personality with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proactive and professional approach to work, with the ability to work independently and manage a varied workload and prioritise effectively.
- Highly effective communication skills
- Strong ability to plan and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Degree educated (not essential)
- Experience in supporting and managing research grant applications (not essential)
- Excellent IT skills preferably including experience of working with a CRM database (Salesforce) -Training opportunities will be available as part of your role.
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter by Midnight Tuesday 6th June 2023
ContactsEmail: email@example.com Phone: 0121 262 3058
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.